FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Q. I have my life story written and wish to have it printed for only my friends and family. How much would this cost?
A. If your story is already written and your manuscript is print ready, we have a package for you that will allow you to create a very beautiful book at a very moderate price. Price will vary according to page count, the number of photos, the number of books you would wish to have printed and any other pertaining services you may wish to have us provide. An average quote would be Soft Cover - Size 5 ½ x 8 ½ inches – up to 150 pages - A Beautifully Custom Designed Cover (one of a kind) - up to 50 photographs – number of books – 25 – 40 Estimated Cost $3,500.
2. Q. I do not have my life story written and am looking for help in writing it. How much would it cost to have my book printed for only my family and friends (not for sales) and for your help in writing it?
A. If your story is not written as yet, we will set up a series of telephone interviews at your convenience. Our interview specialist will ask you questions tailored to what you might wish your book is to be about. These interviews on tape will then be transcribed, edited and proofed. After your approval, your book will then be ready to go to print. The cost would include the manufacturing of the book. Contact us for a quote and include your preferences as to size of book, 5 x 81/2, 6 x 9, 81/2 x 11, number of projected pages and number of photos you might wish to include. E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 212 717 9111.
3. Q. I have my memoirs (autobiography) written and would like to have them printed and sold to the public. What would this entail?
A. The price for the printing package would be modified by your possible variations as to size of book, etc. The recommended number of books to be printed for sales would be 500. We can have your book placed in global distribution on the internet. Your book would also be in the system of all bookstores. If your book does not happen to be on the shelf in a book store, a customer may ask for it and the clerk would look it up in their system and be able to order it,. We would have provide the ISBN and Library of Congress numbers, besides the bar code for sales. The last step in marketing the book would be to publicizeand promote the book which can be done in several ways – ie: Advertising in strategic locations, book signings, radio and television interviews. Contact us as to fees for these extra services.
E Mail: email@example.com or call 212 717 9111.
4. Q. I do not have my memoirs written. What would your company charge me for helping me to write my autobiography and to publish it and have it marketed for retail sales?
A. As mentioned in Q 2, if your story is not written as yet, we will set up a series of telephone interviews at your convenience. Our interview specialist will ask you questions tailored to what you might wish your book is to be about. These interviews on tape will then be transcribed, edited and proofed. After your approval, your book will then be ready to go to print. The cost would include the manufacturing of the book. As mentioned above, there would also be costs for various levels of publicity, advertising and promotion. We have available professional writers who can ghostwrite your autobiography or any memoirs or book you may wish to create with a point of view.
5. Q. My company will be celebrating our 25th year anniversary and we would like a high quality commemorative book produced. Would you please give us information as to the writing and manufacturing of this book?
A. For a high quality commemorative anniversary book, it would be advisable to engage us approximately 24 months in advance of the date you wish the book to be presented. Our writer would be available to travel for interviewing members and associates of your company and for all required research.
6. Q. I wish to obtain a ghost writer for my book that I propose to write that deals with social and political issues. Can you service me with a ghostwriter?
A. Yes, we can service you with an appropriate ghostwriter. One that would be knowledgeable in your particular subject matter and skilled in capturing your tone and spirit in the wrting.
Contact us for a free quote and inform us of your goals.
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anne Coyle 212 717 9111 or 1 800 224 8100